- Pre-sailing wedding consultancy and dedicated welcome aboard by MSC’s wedding planner
- Bottle of sparkling wine, two gift flutes and canapés in the cabin on embarkation day
- Bridal bouquet with matching boutonnière (normally comprising roses)
- Exclusive lounge, adorned with elegant floral arrangements and a romantic path
- Ceremony attended by ship’s Officers, with pre-recorded music
- Symbolic ceremony certificate and booklet, signed by the Captain
- Bottle of Moet & Chandon, served with the wedding cake after the ceremony
- Two-tier sponge wedding cake (26 cm and 20 cm) filled with vanilla, raspberry or chocolate, made with sugar paste and decorated with a red, green, yellow or blue ribbon.
- 1 hour photography service including the ceremony and photo shoot in various locations around the ship
- 10 of your selected 20 x 25 cm photographs
- Deluxe breakfast in the cabin the morning after the ceremony
MSC Wedding Planners will ask you to complete an appropriate form to gather all your wishes. The exact date, time and lounge for the ceremony will be confirmed on embarkation day. MSC ceremonies have no legal or religious value. No privately contracted services are permitted. Cakes are decorated with the names of the couple and served in the ceremony lounge or restaurant on request. If the package is intended as a surprise, the couple will be invited to attend a Captain’s cocktail as a cover. You can have your ceremony carried out only as part of one of the mentioned three packages. Both the contents of these packages and their prices may vary and are subject to confirmation.
Note: The packages include up to 8 participants (the couple plus 6 guests; ages 3 and older count as guests, as sparkling wine can be substituted with fruit juice or punch). A supplement of $6/€5 shall be payable in advance for each participant above the total number of 8, with cake and sparkling wine for everybody to toast!