Imagine saying your vows under the blue skies of an exotic port of call – or on embarkation day before you set sail. Introducing our Signature Deck Weddings.
There are two unique packages that can be customized for your wedding. Packages are required for all weddings on board. Please see all our options starting on page 12 for pricing and marriage license requirements.
- Pre-sailing event manager
- Priority check-in for the couple and their sailing guests*
- Escort for the bridal couple by their Celebrity wedding coordinator from the pier to their state room*
- Romantic indoor wedding location
- Local non-denominational wedding officiate
- Special destination vows
- Day of wedding coordinator for the ceremony
- Recorded traditional ceremony music
- Sailing Port: Ivory flowers for couple^
- Destination Locations: A local, seasonal flowers for couple created with designer’s choice of flowers^
- Traditional cake for two^^
- Bottle of Celebrity’s signature sparkling champagne
- Keepsake wedding certificate
- One hour of photography service – A minimum of 40 exposures will be taken. This photography coverage of one (1) hour will include 15-20 minutes of ceremony, 15-20 minutes of cake cutting/toast and 15-20 minutes of photography around the ship or wedding site.**
*Only available for weddings held in Miami or Port Everglades. Priority boarding will also be provided to non-sailing guests of the wedding couple.
^Ceremony flowers consist of bouquet and boutonniere, two small bouquets or two boutonnieres.Flowers may be substituted or enhanced based on availability.
^^Additional cake and champagne available for guests.
^^**All photographs will be available for your viewing within 48 hours, at which time, you can select the Wedding photography package you wish to purchase (see www.image.com for onboard photography package pricing). Photographs are not available individually without purchase of one of the packages.
Deck Weddings Onboard
Celebrity Weddings offers amazing deck ceremonies and receptions. Envision a wedding canopy with flowing white sheers and fresh flowers high above the water. Deck weddings are a Celebrity specialty. Check with your Event Manager for all the details. Celebrity requires couples to rent the wedding canopy to hold a deck wedding. Maximum of forty (40) guests.
**Deck Weddings and canopy only available for weddings held in Miami or Port Everglades. Weather permitting.
^Flowers may be substituted or enhanced based on availability.
Notes: A local Officiant will perform the ceremony while docked at the port of call. Non-sailing guests may not be allowed to board the ship at some destinations.