Starting at $2,995 USD
Let the open sea be the backdrop to an unforgettable ceremony. Government regulations now allow for captains to perform legal marriages while the ships sail the seas of the world (with the exception of Celebrity Expedition®). These legal, captain-led wedding ceremonies are performed under the Maltese flag and complement our existing shipboard, shoreside, and vow renewal offerings.
- Pre-sailing event manager
- Legal ceremony performed by the Master of the Ship
- Onboard event coordinator
- Romantic indoor wedding location
- Ivory flowers for couple^
- Live ceremony music
- Special nautical vows
- One hour of photography service**
- Traditional cake for two^^
- Bottle of champagne
- Rose petals on bed at turndown
- Two logo bathrobes
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Fresh flowers in stateroom^
*The At Sea Wedding package is limited in number. Book your package early to ensure availability.
^Ceremony flowers consist of bouquet and boutonniere, two small bouquets or two boutonnieres. Flowers may be substituted or enhanced based on availability.
^^Additional cake and champagne available for guests.
**All photographs will be available for your viewing within 48 hours, at which time, you can select the Wedding photography package you wish to purchase (see www.image.com for onboard photography package pricing). Photographs are not available individually without purchase of one of the packages.
Receptions are available. Please see reception pages for further details.
- Marriage licenses will be legal Maltese licenses and cost $780 USD plus mailing fees. Please contact your event manager for more details.
- Due to the duties of the ship’s staff, at-sea ceremonies cannot be held on embarkation day/night. At-sea ceremonies are typically performed between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. The cancellation policy for the Nuptials At Sea Package is the same as for other wedding packages.
- The number of weddings that may be conducted are limited and based on the number of days the ship is outside the internal waters of a country and in accordance with the Master’s schedule. Wedding times and the public ceremony location will be set prior to sailing. The ship reserves to right to change a wedding date or time based on itinerary changes.
- All couples will be required to complete their legal documentation and submit them to us no later than 10 weeks prior to sailing. All applicable fees will be paid prior to submitting the documents to the Marriage Registry. The wedding couple is responsible for verifying that all documents are correct. Any errors in the documents may result in additional fees. Fax copies are not accepted unless otherwise noted (please refer to your marriage license procedures).
- Once the marriage license fees have been paid, all fees are non-refundable.